Post at least 5 properties or more, commercial or residential property. Each property posting gives you a chance for the draw. So, the more posting, the better your chances. The property posting must be latest posting from 1 July onwards. You are not encouraged to renew existing posts.
Share your property posting through your Facebook account. (You will be able to do that when you are creating the posting. At the end of Final Confirmation, you will get a popup to share your posting in Facebook)
Contest runs from 1 July to 30 September 2013 and result will be announced on 14 Setpember 2013.
Please Read Before Entering the Contest
1. The Contest is open only to Malaysian residents who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees and representatives of Estate123.com (“Sponsor”), and its parent companies, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
2. The criteria below must be meet in order to join the contest: (a) Join the Estate123.com Paid Membership. (b) Post at least 5 properties, commercial or residential property. Each posting entitles you to 1 chance for the draw. The property posting must be latest posting from 1 July onwards. You are not encouraged to renew existing post. (c) Share your property posting through your Facebook account. (You will be able to do that when you are creating the property. At the end of the step, you will get a popup to share your posting in Facebook)
3. The contest runs from 1 July 2013 to 30 September 2013 and the Sponsor have the rights to extend or shorten the period of the contest.
4. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries from individuals found to have multiple user account will be void.
5. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the person identified on the entry submission and is otherwise eligible to win.
6. One (1) Prize of Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available to be won on 14 September 2013. The first randomly selected entrant that meets all 3 criterias of the contest will be eligible to win the Prize.
7. Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to contact potential winners by telephone (if telephone number provided) and/or email within ten (10) business days following the date of the relevant drawing. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, is not otherwise an eligible entrant, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win any prize. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner. To claim a prize, a potential winner must comply with the Official Rules for this Contest. The Prize is to be collected by the confirmed winner at a location that will be specified after the winner is announced.
8. Sponsor have the rights to change the prize to an item of similar prize without prior notice.
Confirmation of Potential Winner
9. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
10. By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Sponsor may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Sponsor, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this Contest
11. Sponsor reserves the right (1) to disqualify any entrant and void any entries of an entrant who has engaged in unsportsmanlike conduct, fraud or other misconduct relative to this Contest or otherwise attempted to tamper with or impair this Contest; and/or (2) to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate this Contest, for any reason, including if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control destroys the integrity of this Contest or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of this Contest or any part thereof. Use of any automated system including robotic, or form filling software to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. .
12. Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest, or to be acting in any manner Sponsor deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part.
13. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
14. Personal information gathered by Sponsor will be used for the purposes of administering the Giveaway, contacting potential winners and as otherwise permitted or required by law.