This is a freehold Bungalow House in Bukit Tunku, Kuala Lumpur. The size of this unit was approximately 11,000 square feet or 1,021.93 square meter. It consists of 6 bathrooms, and it was partially furnished. This unit also comes with 6 parking bays.
FOR SALE: A 3-storey Luxury Bungalow with KLCC view, top-notch finishing and security surveillance system.
** Video @ https://youtu.be/wvaLNURhKT0 **
Lying discreetly hidden in the hills of Bukit Tunku (Kenny Hills) amidst lush green landscapes and the most prestigious and elite homes in Kuala Lumpur, this luxury property offers unrivaled privacy as well as stunning views of landmarks such as the Petronas Twin Towers, KL Tower and Kuala Lumpur Botanical Gardens.
Only the best of materials and imported marble floorings and fixtures were selected to style its modern tropical design with Moorish theme. The house is also equipped with state-of-the-art security system to ensure the safety and security of its homeowners and residents.
In 2012 both Henry Butcher and Khong & Jaafar estimated and value of the property at RM 17 million.
Bukit Tunku is within 10 to 15 minutes to Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, KLCC, international schools.
Easy access to several highways such as DUKE, PLUS, Lebuhraya Mahameru.
** MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE!! **
Call AIDA (REN#05695) @ 012-210 2340 to arrange viewing appointment.
- 5 large bedrooms + en suite bathrooms
- Freehold land 27,000 sf
- B/U 11,000 sf
- 1,800 sf Covered Parking
- 1,200 sf Covered Balcony
- 1,500 sf Living Room
- 650 sf Family Room with Balcony
- 2,400 sf Entertainment deck with Gazebo
- 540 sf Salt water Pool, Changing room
- 750 sf Gymnasium with Bath & Steam rooms
- 1" seamless Birmese Ironwood floors
- Italian Casa Dolce Casa Tiling and marble floors
- Eco-friendly VRV air-conditioning system (Daikin)
- Fully equipped, custom-built maple wood Kitchen
- ILVE, Gaggenau
- Housekeeper quarters
- High-ceilinged living room with adjoining balcony
- Abloy locking network
- Integrated Bosch security system
- 7 camera Bosch CCTV
- Triple solar water heating (Villery & Boch)
- Bang & Olufsen throughout
- Central computer system
- Jung electrical fixtures
- In-line lightning/surge protection
- Grade 35+ Lafarge concrete
- Steel main roof frame
- Red Balau beams, windows, doors, frames
- Chengal rafters
- GCI clay roof tiles
- Matured Chengai exterior
- All materials and work audited and certified.